Custom Rubber Corporation
Founded in 1956
Custom Rubber Corp specializes in the design and molding of custom rubber products. Services include: injection molding, compression molding, transfer molding, engineering, rapid prototyping, and secondary operations.
- Custom Rubber Corporation has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Custom Rubber Corporation was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Custom Rubber Corporation's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Chemicals Small Chemicals Mid-size Chemicals