Founded in 1987
A leading provider of wealth management, CRM, and data analytics solutions developed in Canada for the financial industry since 1987.
- Croesus has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Croesus was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Croesus's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Machine Learning Researcheryemail@example.com
Application Data Analystmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Client Relationsremail@example.com
Director, Customer Servicedfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sylvain Simpson Presidentbemail@example.com
Data Specialist and Spécialiste De Donnéesjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Technologiesjemail@example.com
Vice President, Corporate Affairsgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Client Relationstemail@example.com
Vice President, Professional Services & General Manager & Member of The Board of Directorsjfirstname.lastname@example.org
President, softTarget Divisioncemail@example.com
Technical Product Ownerlfirstname.lastname@example.org
Concepteur De Logicielspemail@example.com
Senior Vice President Nous éCrire à éafirstname.lastname@example.org
Analyste, Application Et Donnéesjemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Marketing & Communicationsjemail@example.com
Vice President, Business Development & Strategic Partnershipsmfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Croesus
- Category: Computer software
- Industry: Software Company
- SIC: 7375; 737
- NAICS: 51711; 541511
See similar companies
By City Laval Small Software Company in Laval Mid-size Software Company in Laval Computer software in Laval Small Computer software in Laval Mid-size Computer software in Laval
By State Quebec Small companies in Quebec Computer software in Quebec Small Computer software in Quebec Mid-size Computer software in Quebec Small Software Company in Quebec Mid-size Software Company in Quebec
By Category Computer software Small Computer software Mid-size Computer software
By Industry Software Company Small Software Company Mid-size Software Company Computer software and Software Company
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1987 SIC: 7375 SIC: 737 NAICS: 51711 NAICS: 541511 #Information Collection & Delivery #Media & Internet
Frequently Asked Questions
Croesus's headquarters are located at 600 Blvd Armand-Frappier, Ste 200 Laval, Quebec H7T 2V8.
Croesus's official website is croesus.com
Croesus's annual revenue is $56.5 M.
Croesus's SIC: 7375; 737
Croesus's NAICS: 51711; 541511.
Croesus has 164 employees
Croesus is in the industry of Computer software.