CP Internet Inc
CP Internet was founded in 1994 by Chad Braafladt and Mary McClernon, and began offering Internet service to the Duluth region in 1995. By late 1997, the company was serving more than 3,200 customers. Since then, CP Internet has grown to employ over 100 people and serves more than 35,000 residential and business customers. The company opened a branch office in Minneapolis in December 1997. In addition to offering dialup and dedicated Internet access in more than 30 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota, CP Internet also specializes in providing computer networking services, sales of high-speed voice and data circuits, and in e-commerce services including web hosting, marketing, design and development, and web commerce solutions. CP Internet also expanded into new territory through affiliate partnerships with other firms enabling them to market Internet services to their existing customer base. CP Internet provides the infrastructure and technical support to these companies who in turn sell Internet service to their customers. These partnerships mean that many people in rural Minnesota have local access to the Internet for the first time.
- CP Internet Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since CP Internet Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
CP Internet Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Get money for what's next
Sell CP Internet Inc to Kona Equity.