Founded in 1944
Cowper Inc was founded in 1962. The Company's line of business includes the wholesale distribution of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Cowper has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Cowper was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Cowper's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Inside Sales, Customer Service, Technical Supportkemail@example.com
Senior Account Managersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Sales Representativelemail@example.com
Technical Sales Representativegfirstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Support Inside Sales Representativedemail@example.com
Inside Sales - Customer Service - Technical Supportjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Sales Representativedemail@example.com
C. E. T.firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Sales Representativenemail@example.com
Logistics & Warranty Specialistdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Sales Representativenemail@example.com
Technical Customer Service Representativegfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Cowper
- Category: Industrial automation
- Industry: Distribution Service
- SIC: 35
- NAICS: 4238; 42
See similar companies
By City Markham Small Distribution Service in Markham Mid-size Distribution Service in Markham Industrial automation in Markham Small Industrial automation in Markham Mid-size Industrial automation in Markham
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Industrial automation in Ontario Small Industrial automation in Ontario Mid-size Industrial automation in Ontario Small Distribution Service in Ontario Mid-size Distribution Service in Ontario
By Category Industrial automation Small Industrial automation Mid-size Industrial automation
By Industry Distribution Service Small Distribution Service Mid-size Distribution Service Industrial automation and Distribution Service
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1944 SIC: 35 NAICS: 4238 NAICS: 42 #Industrial Machinery & Equipment #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Cowper's headquarters are located at 161 Idema Rd Markham, Ontario L3R 1A9.
Cowper's official website is cowper.ca
Cowper's annual revenue is $21.3 M.
Cowper's SIC: 35
Cowper's NAICS: 4238; 42.
Cowper has 85 employees
Cowper is in the industry of Industrial automation.