Corvidia Therapeutics Inc.
Founded in 2014
Corvidia Therapeutics is a biotechnology company pioneering the next generation of cardiovascular therapies. Leveraging functional genomics, the companys founding team has decoded previously unrecognized genetic susceptibilities within general cardiovascular populations. Corvidias pipeline programs precisely identify patients with unique sensitivity to specific biologic pathways, potentially allowing for the rapid development of therapies targeting those pathways. This approach confers unique concepts within the field of cardiovascular medicines and an unprecedented accelerated path-to-market. Corvidia brings together a team of distinguished scientists, experienced drug developers as the management team, and a successful group of investors. Corvidia is headquartered in the Greater Boston area.
- Corvidia Therapeutics Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Corvidia Therapeutics Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Corvidia Therapeutics Inc.'s annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Senior VP, Clinical Operationsdfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.