Founded in 1992
Copywell isn't your average digital print shop. We're more than that, and we want you know that we care about print and are truly masters of our trade. The official story of Copywell is pretty interesting, it has come a long way during the 25 years its been in business. Originally a black and white copy shop in downtown Toronto, Copywell has been around since the beginning. Changing ownership in 2001 and partnering with MediaLinx; Copywell has evolved from a little a copy shop, to a large production print and bindery house. Copywell is constantly evolving, working with a network of suppliers in the graphic arts industry, and employing innovative professionals who know print and are always looking for new solutions. Our mentality is simple, we are not rocket scientists here; we serve our customers, for a great price with a great product. We invite our customers to come see us and how we operate, that's the best way to understand us and what we can do for you.
- Copywell has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Copywell was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Copywell's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Sales & Marketing Managerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Representativesemail@example.com
Customer Service Representativekfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Marketingaemail@example.com
Manager, Information Technologymfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager, Productiondemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Printing Small Printing Mid-size Printing
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1992 SIC: 275 SIC: 27 NAICS: 32 NAICS: 323 #Commercial Printing #Business Services