Cool River Systems LLC
Founded in 2006
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Cool River Systems LLC has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since Cool River Systems LLC was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Cool River Systems LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Vice President, Co-Foundersemail@example.com
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.