Founded in 2002
Continental Products manufactures the Rollo-Mixer Rotary drum batch mixer for mixing, blending and coating for a wide variety of applications around the world. Coyne Sr. and Martha Callaghan founded the firm in 1960 which is headquartered in Milwaukee WI. They continue to serve as President and Treasurer respectively, with five of their 11 children working in the family business. The Rollo-Mixer is the flagship batch mixer and rotary drum mixer produced by Continental Products. The Rollo-Mixer is a versatile batch mixer that is used across a variety of industries; Agricultural Chemicals, Animal Feeds, Animal Health Products, Building Products, Food Products, Lawn & Garden, Pet Care Products, Pigments & Colorants, Plastics, Recycled Products, Refractory Products, Rubber Compounds, Soaps & Detergents, Specialty Products, Stone, Clay, & Glass.
- Continental Products has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Continental Products was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Continental Products's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction