Concert Technology Corporation
Mr. Svendsen is a co-founder and CEO of Concert Technology. Prior to starting Concert, Mr. Svendsen served in various executive leadership roles for FlashPoint Technology over a period of 8 years, including President of the Qurio subsidiary. He has 20 plus years experience in multimedia, signal processing, web technologies, and operating systems. Prior to joining FlashPoint, Mr. Svendsen was a senior engineer at IBM, where he developed Internet video streaming and Java networking products. Mr. Svendsen also held senior engineering positions at Apple Computer from 1988 to 1995, where he developed various audio and signal processing technologies, including the original digital camera software architecture for Flashpoint. He holds numerous patents in real-time signal processing architectures. Mr. Svendsen has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from North Carolina State University and an M.S. in Electrical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Concert Technology Corporation has a very small market share in their industry
Concert Technology Corporation's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average