Founded in 2011
Turbine,Pump andCompressor was founded on the belief that we can provide superior services at competitive prices and with reasonable shipping times. We specialize in most reciprocating and rotating equipment areas such as reconditioned steam turbine sales, new or reconditioned reciprocating and centrifugal compressors sales, repairs, rerates and reverse engineered parts for most major makes and models of equipment. We also offer sales and repairs of reconditioned gear reducers and increasers. We can also provide flow path modifications on turbines and compressors, failure analysis, acoustical studies, torsional studies, etc. We also package reciprocating and rotating equipment and provide field services (both foreign & domestic). We work to API, ASME and ANSI standards, but we also work to other engineered standards when a project requires it. We look forward to assisting you with your future turbomachinery or compressor needs. We believe you will be pleased with our services and quality.
- Compressor. Design has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Compressor. Design was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Compressor. Design's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Turbine, Pump and Compressorbfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Compressor. Design
- Industry: Air compressor supplier
See similar companies
By City Pasadena Small Air compressor supplier in Pasadena Mid-size Air compressor supplier in Pasadena
By State TX Small companies in TX Small Air compressor supplier in TX Mid-size Air compressor supplier in TX
By Industry Air compressor supplier Small Air compressor supplier Mid-size Air compressor supplier
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2011
Frequently Asked Questions
Compressor. Design's headquarters are located at 3203 Lilac St Pasadena, TX 77505.
Compressor. Design's official website is t-p-c.net
Compressor. Design's annual revenue is $4.2 M.
Compressor. Design has 21 employees