Founded in 2012
Find your favorite way to work at one of Common Desk's coworking spaces. Flexible office memberships & daily rentals available. Book a tour!
- Common Desk has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Common Desk was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Common Desk's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Founder & Chief Executive Officernfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Operationsaemail@example.com
Senior Manager, Communityafirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, People & Culturepemail@example.com
Senior Manager, Communitydfirstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Real Estatedemail@example.com
Hiring & Training Headmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Community Coordinator (Fort Worth)email@example.com
Head of Accountingafirstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Director, Real Estateremail@example.com
Community Sales Managerbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Community Far (East, Austin)email@example.com
Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Common Desk
- Category: Executive office
- Industry: Coworking space
- NAICS: 531; 9211
See similar companies
By City Dallas Small Coworking space in Dallas Mid-size Coworking space in Dallas Executive office in Dallas Small Executive office in Dallas Mid-size Executive office in Dallas
By State TX Small companies in TX Executive office in TX Small Executive office in TX Mid-size Executive office in TX Small Coworking space in TX Mid-size Coworking space in TX
By Category Executive office Small Executive office Mid-size Executive office
By Industry Coworking space Small Coworking space Mid-size Coworking space Executive office and Coworking space
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2012 NAICS: 531 NAICS: 9211
Frequently Asked Questions
Common Desk's headquarters are located at 2919 Commerce St Dallas, TX 75226.
Common Desk's official website is thecommondesk.com
Common Desk's annual revenue is $25.9 M.
Common Desk's NAICS: 531; 9211.
Common Desk has 84 employees
Common Desk is in the industry of Executive office.