Founded in 1993
Since 1987, Columbia Fire and Safety Ltd. and its products have gained a reputation for quality, service, safety and innovation. Our expert service staff is available to personally help you decide what products are appropriate for your situation. We want to help you be prepared, because being prepared can mean the difference between life and death. E-mail or call us at (250) 386-6773 or1-800-661-5090 to begin preparing for an uncertain future today.
- Columbia Safety has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Columbia Safety was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Columbia Safety's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 23
See similar companies
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Consumer goods in British Columbia Small Consumer goods in British Columbia Mid-size Consumer goods in British Columbia Small Fire Protection Equipment Supplier in British Columbia Mid-size Fire Protection Equipment Supplier in British Columbia
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1993 SIC: 23 #Textiles & Apparel #Consumer Goods #Manufacturing