Colonial Photo & Hobby
Founded in 1965
Welcome to the online Hobby Shop and check our departments of Photography, Hobbies, Models and Digital Printing in Central Florida. Shop on a budget with us and save money.
- Colonial Photo & Hobby has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Colonial Photo & Hobby was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Colonial Photo & Hobby's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
CVC Capital Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Colonial Photo & Hobby to CVC Capital Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 289 similar Camera Store companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.