Collection Services of Athens Inc
Founded in 1997
Collection Services of Athens will efficiently and professionally increase your cash flow by focusing on all past due accounts and taking the burden off your shoulders.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Collection Services of Athens Inc has a very small market share in their industry
- Since Collection Services of Athens Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Collection Services of Athens Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average