Coin Metrics Inc
Founded in 2017
Crypto intelligence for the future of finance. Coin Metrics organizes the world's crypto data and makes it transparent and accessible.
- Coin Metrics Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Coin Metrics Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Coin Metrics Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Chief Executive Officertemail@example.com
Senior UX Designerifirstname.lastname@example.org
Backend Software Engineervemail@example.com
Manager, Customer Successpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Team Lead, Customer Successbemail@example.com
Chief Operating Officerkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Financial Officergemail@example.com
Network Data Analystlfirstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Founder & Chairman, Boardnemail@example.com
Site Reliability Engineermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Project Managerjemail@example.com
Growth& Business Developmentdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Frontend Software Engineerfemail@example.com
Chief Index Officerbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Technology Officerkemail@example.com
Vice President, Engineeringafirstname.lastname@example.org
Product Manager, Indexesbemail@example.com
Senior Data Scientistufirstname.lastname@example.org
User Experience Designerkemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Coin Metrics Inc
- Category: Financial services
- SIC: 7375; 737
- NAICS: 51711; 517110
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Coin Metrics Inc's headquarters are located at ONE BROADWAY 16TH Fl. Cambridge, MA 02142.
Coin Metrics Inc's official website is coinmetrics.io
Coin Metrics Inc's annual revenue is $4.0 M.
Coin Metrics Inc's SIC: 7375; 737
Coin Metrics Inc's NAICS: 51711; 517110.
Coin Metrics Inc has 20 employees
Coin Metrics Inc is in the industry of Financial services.