Founded in 1959
Codan Communications is a leading designer and manufacturer of premium communications equipment for High Frequency (HF) and Land Mobile Radio (LMR) applications. Codan has built its reputation for reliability over 50 years in some of the toughest condi...
- Codan Communications has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Codan Communications was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Codan Communications's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Business Development & Government Relationsgemail@example.com
Associate Software Engineerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Sales & Marketingpemail@example.com
Director, Hf System Requirementsafirstname.lastname@example.org
Cascade' Prog & Radio Frequncy Technology Leadaemail@example.com
Regional Director, Middle & Central (East, Asia)firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unit Accountantnemail@example.com
Global Customer Support Engineercfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Engineeringremail@example.com
Technical Sales Managerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Radio Frequncy Technologistcemail@example.com
Vice President, Systems & Solutionssfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Manufacturing Engineeringremail@example.com
Executive General Managercfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Business Development & Marketingpemail@example.com
Vice President, Finance & Commercialnfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Business Development Tactical Communicationsdemail@example.com
Regional Sales Manager, Middle & Central (East, Asia)firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager, Business Operations & Service Deliverycemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1P8
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Codan Communications
- Industry: Electronics Manufacturer
- SIC: 365; 36
- NAICS: 3343; 33
See similar companies
By City Victoria Small Electronics Manufacturer in Victoria Mid-size Electronics Manufacturer in Victoria
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Small Electronics Manufacturer in British Columbia Mid-size Electronics Manufacturer in British Columbia
By Industry Electronics Manufacturer Small Electronics Manufacturer Mid-size Electronics Manufacturer
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1959 SIC: 365 SIC: 36 NAICS: 3343 NAICS: 33 #Manufacturing #Telecommunication Equipment #Consumer Electronics #Consumer Goods
Frequently Asked Questions
Codan Communications's headquarters are located at 43 Erie St Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1P8.
Codan Communications's official website is codancomms.com
Codan Communications's annual revenue is $55.8 M.
Codan Communications's SIC: 365; 36
Codan Communications's NAICS: 3343; 33.
Codan Communications has 140 employees