Clover Leaf Seafoods
Founded in 1889
Clover Leaf Seafoods would like to connect with Canadian shoppers/menu planners/decision-makers/bloggers, by - providing easy seafood recipe ideas that you and the whole family will enjoy, - educating on the various aspects of nutrition as it relat...
- Clover Leaf Seafoods has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Since Clover Leaf Seafoods was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Clover Leaf Seafoods's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Director, Foodservice Salescemail@example.com
Senior Director, Sales National Accountsgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Financegemail@example.com
Vice President, Marketing & Trade Spendinglfirstname.lastname@example.org
Execution Director, Sales Strategypemail@example.com
Vendor Service Analystsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Pricing & Revenueaemail@example.com
Director, Human Resourcesjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Finance & Administrationdemail@example.com
Category Management Director, Revenuekfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Marketingpemail@example.com
Vice President, Supply Chainmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Business Planning & Analysismemail@example.com
Vice President, Salesdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Operations Finance (East)email@example.com
Senior Director, Salesdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Logistics & Customer Servicelemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Clover Leaf Seafoods
- Category: Food beverages
- Industry: Corporate Office
- SIC: 20
See similar companies
By City Markham Small Corporate Office in Markham Mid-size Corporate Office in Markham Food & Beverages in Markham Small Food & Beverages in Markham Mid-size Food & Beverages in Markham
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Food & Beverages in Ontario Small Food & Beverages in Ontario Mid-size Food & Beverages in Ontario Small Corporate Office in Ontario Mid-size Corporate Office in Ontario
By Category Food & Beverages Small Food & Beverages Mid-size Food & Beverages
By Industry Corporate Office Small Corporate Office Mid-size Corporate Office Food & Beverages and Corporate Office
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1889 SIC: 20 #Food & Beverages #Food, Beverages & Tobacco #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Clover Leaf Seafoods's headquarters are located at 80 Tiverton Ct Markham, Ontario L3R 5B7.
Clover Leaf Seafoods's official website is cloverleaf.ca
Clover Leaf Seafoods's annual revenue is $4.6 M.
Clover Leaf Seafoods's SIC: 20
Clover Leaf Seafoods has 22 employees
Clover Leaf Seafoods is in the industry of Food beverages.