Founded in 2000
CloudRaker, Inc. designs and develops software solutions. The Company offers marketing and technology solutions for the post advertising era customers. CloudRaker serves customers in Canada.
- CloudRaker has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since CloudRaker was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
CloudRaker's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Content Strategist & Writermemail@example.com
Chief Strategy Officerzfirstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Project Manageraemail@example.com
Group Director, Media Activation & Measurementnfirstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Creative Directormemail@example.com
Group Director, Human Centered Designcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Group Director, Growth & Marketingjemail@example.com
Group Director, Venturesmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Révision Et Traductiongemail@example.com
Technologies Executive Director, Innovationbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Group Director, Enterprisesemail@example.com
Business Design Head of Strategynfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Resource & Project Coordinatorjemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officer CloudRakerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: CloudRaker
- Category: Marketing and advertising
- Industry: Marketing Agency
- SIC: 73; 731
- NAICS: 5418; 541
See similar companies
By City Montreal Small Marketing Agency in Montreal Mid-size Marketing Agency in Montreal Marketing and advertising in Montreal Small Marketing and advertising in Montreal Mid-size Marketing and advertising in Montreal
By State Quebec Small companies in Quebec Marketing and advertising in Quebec Small Marketing and advertising in Quebec Mid-size Marketing and advertising in Quebec Small Marketing Agency in Quebec Mid-size Marketing Agency in Quebec
By Category Marketing and advertising Small Marketing and advertising Mid-size Marketing and advertising
By Industry Marketing Agency Small Marketing Agency Mid-size Marketing Agency Marketing and advertising and Marketing Agency
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2000 SIC: 73 SIC: 731 NAICS: 5418 NAICS: 541 #Advertising & Marketing #Business Services
Frequently Asked Questions
CloudRaker's headquarters are located at 1435 rue St-Alexandre, 700 Montreal, Quebec H3A 2G4.
CloudRaker's official website is cloudraker.com
CloudRaker's annual revenue is $5.6 M.
CloudRaker's SIC: 73; 731
CloudRaker's NAICS: 5418; 541.
CloudRaker has 26 employees
CloudRaker is in the industry of Marketing and advertising.