Citizens Communications Corp
Founded in 1992
Offers a wide range of products including: metal siding, cabinets, antiques, collectables, quality repurposed furniture, plus, architectural salvage items consisting of: windows and doors.
- Citizens Communications Corp has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Citizens Communications Corp was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Citizens Communications Corp's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 48; 481
- NAICS: 51; 517
See similar companies
By Category Wireless Small Wireless Mid-size Wireless