Founded in 1976
C.H.A.M.P. Engineering Limited is a privately owned Canadian company. Since 1976 we have been providing the best possible energy management solutions across the country. We are one of the largest residential high-rise apartment building heating contractors servicing the greater Metropolitan Toronto Area. We offer Energy management solutions, providing cost-effective and energy efficient alternatives for your business. We have achieved this initiative in over thousands of buildings across Canada, including commercial and apartment buildings, condominiums, government offices, hospitals, schools, shopping centers and retail properties. We've earned our success over the past 40 years, by designing down to earth solutions, reliable products, well matched to each application and by providing unparalleled service in installation and warranty support. C.H.A.M.P. Engineering Limited is a leader of environmentally conscious solutions, our products and services are designed to promote increased energy efficiency in an effort to reduce Canada's carbon footprint.
- Champ Engineering has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Champ Engineering was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Champ Engineering's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Manager, Accounts Receivablelemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Champ Engineering
- Industry: Professional Services
See similar companies
By City Etobicoke Small Professional Services in Etobicoke Mid-size Professional Services in Etobicoke
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Small Professional Services in Ontario Mid-size Professional Services in Ontario
By Industry Professional Services Small Professional Services Mid-size Professional Services
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1976 #Commercial & Residential Construction #Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
Champ Engineering's headquarters are located at 17 Haas Rd Etobicoke, Ontario M9W 3A1.
Champ Engineering's official website is champeng.com
Champ Engineering's annual revenue is $818.0 K.
Champ Engineering has 4 employees