Founded in 1993
Chalmers Fuels is a family owned and operated company, serving thousands of loyal customers in Southern Ontario. For over 55 years, we have supplied propane, dyed & clear diesels, heating oils, efficiency additives and engine lubricants to large farming operations, commercial companies, fleets as well as rural residences. Our team of drivers, office staff and service technicians work to proudly offer delivery of the highest quality products, professional & timely service, personalized payment plans, fair pricing, appliance installation, service and advice. In addition to servicing homes, businesses and agriculture, Chalmers Fuels is also an established partner of IPN (Independent Petroleum Network) with over 50 Cardlock locations in Southern Ontario, benefiting both private and commercial users.
- Chalmers Fuels has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Chalmers Fuels was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Chalmers Fuels's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
No Title Availabledfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Manager (Ontario)email@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Palmerston, Ontario N0G 2P0
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Chalmers Fuels
- Industry: Propane Supplier
- SIC: 49
- NAICS: 221; 22
See similar companies
By City Palmerston Small Propane Supplier in Palmerston Mid-size Propane Supplier in Palmerston
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Small Propane Supplier in Ontario Mid-size Propane Supplier in Ontario
By Industry Propane Supplier Small Propane Supplier Mid-size Propane Supplier
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1993 SIC: 49 NAICS: 221 NAICS: 22 #Electricity, Oil & Gas #Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Chalmers Fuels's headquarters are located at 6630 Wellington Rd. 123 Box 148 Palmerston, Ontario N0G 2P0.
Chalmers Fuels's official website is chalmersfuels.ca
Chalmers Fuels's annual revenue is $5.7 M.
Chalmers Fuels's SIC: 49
Chalmers Fuels's NAICS: 221; 22.
Chalmers Fuels has 23 employees