Founded in 1985
CapsCanada designs and manufactures empty capsules for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical brand development and research. 1-800-440-6470 email@example.com
- CapsCanada has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since CapsCanada was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
CapsCanada's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Executive Vice Presidentgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager, Information Technology & ERPcemail@example.com
Vice President, Finance & Administrationmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Salesgemail@example.com
Manager, Quality Assuranceafirstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Control Specialistzemail@example.com
Customer Service Representativemfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Sales Business Development (OTC & Pharma)email@example.com
General Manager & Chief Financial Officerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Laboratory Technologist (Quality Assurance and QC)email@example.com
Technical Service Representativehfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Human Resourcesjemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: CapsCanada
- Industry: Pharmaceutical Company
- SIC: 2834; 283
- NAICS: 32541; 3254
See similar companies
By City Tecumseh Small Pharmaceutical Company in Tecumseh Mid-size Pharmaceutical Company in Tecumseh
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Small Pharmaceutical Company in Ontario Mid-size Pharmaceutical Company in Ontario
By Industry Pharmaceutical Company Small Pharmaceutical Company Mid-size Pharmaceutical Company
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1985 SIC: 2834 SIC: 283 NAICS: 32541 NAICS: 3254 #Drug Manufacturing & Research #Pharmaceuticals #Healthcare
Frequently Asked Questions
CapsCanada's headquarters are located at 456 Silver Creek Industrial Dr Tecumseh, Ontario N8N 4Y3.
CapsCanada's official website is capscanada.com
CapsCanada's annual revenue is $19.8 M.
CapsCanada's SIC: 2834; 283
CapsCanada's NAICS: 32541; 3254.
CapsCanada has 88 employees