CAP Management Services
Founded in 2005
CAP is a knowledgebased company that unites senior level professionals and young aspiring professionals in a mentorship style environment. Our goal is to combine the wisdom and experience of senior personnel with the energy and enthusiasm of youth while we capture and pass along vital industry knowledge to the next generation. We believe that by constantly striving for the balance between a rewarding and positive working environment for our staff and a strong commitment to professional excellence, we bring the ability to adapt to and excel in any professional environment or economic climate. As part of the organizational structure of CAP, we have three overall business units - Project Management, Engineering and Surveying, and Construction. Each unit focuses on Electrical, Mechanical and Civil disciplines. By developing in this manner we create an environment that allows our staff to participate in all aspects of our industry - from project development, through project design and ultimately into project delivery (Construction). Personnel are exposed to the pressures and stresses associated with each aspect of a project and from each partners' vantage (Owner, Engineer and Contractor). This environment coupled with the mentorship and training has resulted in knowledgeable Project Management Staff which allows CAP to pursue Engineering, Design Build, and Public Private Partnership work "Anywhere in the World".
- CAP Management Services has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since CAP Management Services was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
CAP Management Services's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Assistant Vice Presidentgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Materials Testing Technicianiemail@example.com
Junior Project Coordinatorlfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Field Servicesmemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: CAP Management Services
- Category: Civil engineering
- Industry: Construction Company
See similar companies
By City Edmonton Small Construction Company in Edmonton Mid-size Construction Company in Edmonton Civil engineering in Edmonton Small Civil engineering in Edmonton Mid-size Civil engineering in Edmonton
By State Alberta Small companies in Alberta Civil engineering in Alberta Small Civil engineering in Alberta Mid-size Civil engineering in Alberta Small Construction Company in Alberta Mid-size Construction Company in Alberta
By Category Civil engineering Small Civil engineering Mid-size Civil engineering
By Industry Construction Company Small Construction Company Mid-size Construction Company Civil engineering and Construction Company
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2005 #Construction General #Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
CAP Management Services's headquarters are located at 10551-114 St NW Edmonton, Alberta T5H 3J6.
CAP Management Services's official website is capms.ca
CAP Management Services's annual revenue is $6.0 M.
CAP Management Services has 26 employees
CAP Management Services is in the industry of Civil engineering.