Founded in 2003
Safety systems, Arc Flash, LOTO, Patient monitoring. We help organizations better manage health and safety of employees and patients. Book a free demo now!
- Can-Technologies has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Can-Technologies was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Can-Technologies's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
President & Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
Junior Electrical Specialist.firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Engineering & Electrical Power Distribution Specialistsemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Can-Technologies
- Industry: Engineering Consultant
- SIC: 49
- NAICS: 221; 22
See similar companies
By City Cambridge Small Engineering Consultant in Cambridge Mid-size Engineering Consultant in Cambridge
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Small Engineering Consultant in Ontario Mid-size Engineering Consultant in Ontario
By Industry Engineering Consultant Small Engineering Consultant Mid-size Engineering Consultant
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2003 SIC: 49 NAICS: 221 NAICS: 22 #Waste Treatment, Environmental Services & Recycling #Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Can-Technologies's headquarters are located at 1400 Bishop St North Cambridge, Ontario N1R 6W8.
Can-Technologies's official website is can-technologies.com
Can-Technologies's annual revenue is $8.0 M.
Can-Technologies's SIC: 49
Can-Technologies's NAICS: 221; 22.
Can-Technologies has 29 employees