Founded in 1971
About Canadian Urban Canadian Urban Limited is one of Canada's most innovative and disciplined real estate investment managers. Since 1971 Canadian Urban has operated on the fundamental principles of integrity, professionalism and performance.
- Canadian Urban has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Canadian Urban was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Canadian Urban's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
President & Chief Executive Officerdemail@example.com
Senior VP, Investmentssfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Property Manageraemail@example.com
Residential Property Administratorrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Property Managementtemail@example.com
Manager, Human Resources & Executive Assistant, To Jay Hamiltonvfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior VP, Asset Managementdemail@example.com
Manager, Financial Reportingjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 6531; 653
- NAICS: 531; 5312
See similar companies
By Category Real estate Small Real estate Mid-size Real estate
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1971 SIC: 6531 SIC: 653 NAICS: 531 NAICS: 5312 #Real Estate