Canadian Clyde Tube Forgings
Founded in 1952
CCTF Corporation is committed to delivering products of the highest calibre and conducting business with trust and integrity. These two principles will be CCTF's guideposts as the company continues to grow in its role as a vital logistical link between our suppliers and our customers. CCTF serves our customers from three strategically positioned service centres in Burlington (Ontario,) Vancouver (British Columbia,) and Edmonton (Alberta,). Our large national inventory of over $30 million is stored in 160,000 square feet of warehouse space and 30 acres of pipe yard across the country. Our service centres operate on a staggered or shift basis, which provide customers with faster deliveries and more business hours in which to access CCTF inventories. Sales people are on call 24 hours a day and this, combined with exceptional fill rates provides the level of service that our customers have come to expect from us. Our highly trained and knowledgeable staff from the warehouse to the front office are dedicated to respond promptly to your inquiries and meet the high standards CCTF's customers have come to expect from the best service provider in the industry.
- Canadian Clyde Tube Forgings has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Canadian Clyde Tube Forgings was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Canadian Clyde Tube Forgings's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Eastern (Canada)email@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Chemicals Small Chemicals Mid-size Chemicals
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1952 SIC: 33 NAICS: 33 NAICS: 331 #Metals & Minerals #Metals & Mining