Founded in 2003
Servicing Moorpark, Agoura, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura county, Los Angeles county, Santa Barbara county and surrounding California locations
- There are no known strengths for CADbuilt
- CADbuilt has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since CADbuilt was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
CADbuilt's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 0
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Main Street Capital Corp.
Kona Equity can help connect CADbuilt to Main Street Capital Corp. to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 11430 similar Architect companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.