Founded in 2014
https://t.co/3psWhB5Bni is changing the way that groups travel by making it easier than ever to book charter vehicles online (coach buses, school buses, passenger vans, etc)
- Bus Companies has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Bus Companies was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Bus Companies's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, People Operationssfirstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Founder & Senior Mobility Advisorwemail@example.com
Sales and Operationskfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Sales Operationsmemail@example.com
Senior Director, Sales Operationsafirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Operating Officergemail@example.com
Sales Development Representativeofirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Partnershipsaemail@example.com
Enterprise Account Executivesfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Business Developmentoemail@example.com
Director, Corporate Business Developmenttfirstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Product, Enterprisememail@example.com
Director, Business Developmentnfirstname.lastname@example.org
Head General Manager, Producttemail@example.com
Head of Operationskfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Logistics & Operationsmemail@example.com
Senior Manager, Software Developmentafirstname.lastname@example.org
Founder & Chief Executive Officerdemail@example.com
Technical Product Managerefirstname.lastname@example.org
Founder & Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Bus Companies
- Category: Leisure travel tourism
- Industry: Bus charter
- SIC: 41; 414
- NAICS: 48551; 48
See similar companies
By City Montreal Small Bus charter in Montreal Mid-size Bus charter in Montreal Leisure, travel & tourism in Montreal Small Leisure, travel & tourism in Montreal Mid-size Leisure, travel & tourism in Montreal
By State Quebec Small companies in Quebec Leisure, travel & tourism in Quebec Small Leisure, travel & tourism in Quebec Mid-size Leisure, travel & tourism in Quebec Small Bus charter in Quebec Mid-size Bus charter in Quebec
By Category Leisure, travel & tourism Small Leisure, travel & tourism Mid-size Leisure, travel & tourism
By Industry Bus charter Small Bus charter Mid-size Bus charter Leisure, travel & tourism and Bus charter
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2014 SIC: 41 SIC: 414 NAICS: 48551 NAICS: 48 #Cities, Towns & Municipalities General #Rail, Bus & Taxi #Cities, Towns & Municipalities #Transportation
Frequently Asked Questions
Bus Companies's headquarters are located at 4200 Boul. Montreal, Quebec H2W 2R2.
Bus Companies's official website is bus.com
Bus Companies's annual revenue is $8.1 M.
Bus Companies's SIC: 41; 414
Bus Companies's NAICS: 48551; 48.
Bus Companies has 24 employees
Bus Companies is in the industry of Leisure travel tourism.