Founded in 1912
The expanded resources of Burchell Hayman Parish give its practice areas depth and energy. From Burchell Hayman Barnes we took a tradition of dedication established in 1912, and expertise in business and insurance law along with aboriginal matters and bankruptcy. Green Parish brought a dynamic practice focused on business law, administrative law, and commercial and financial litigation. These complementary areas of practice continue today. Burchell Hayman Parish enjoys participation in a large network of law firms in major government and commercial centres across North America and around the world. The benefits of this network are passed along to our clients. We're heavily featuring work with personal injury lawyers at Mullen and Mullen in Dallas. Contact us to learn more about Burchells, or to discuss the legal services you require.
- Burchells has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Burchells was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Burchells's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Practice Areas, Aboriginal Law Assistantvemail@example.com
Creditor Rights& Recovery Paralegalifirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1912 SIC: 8111 SIC: 811 NAICS: 541 NAICS: 5411 #Law Firms & Legal Services