Founded in 2001
We assist the construction industry with its mgmt of workforce requirements by providing reliable LMI, tools & resources. Retweets are not endorsements.
- Buildforce Canada has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Buildforce Canada was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Buildforce Canada's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Co-founder & Chief Operating Officerbemail@example.com
Strategy & Operations Data Analystkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Administration Director, Finance & Director, Finances ET Administrationremail@example.com
Accounting & Office Assistantpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Junior QA Engineerhemail@example.com
Accounting & Office Adjointe Administrative ET Commis Comptable Assistantjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Project Coordinationfemail@example.com
Project Manager, Learning Innovationbfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Buildforce Canada
- Category: Construction
- Industry: Construction Company
- SIC: 7375; 737
- NAICS: 51711; 517110
See similar companies
By City Ottawa Small Construction Company in Ottawa Mid-size Construction Company in Ottawa Construction in Ottawa Small Construction in Ottawa Mid-size Construction in Ottawa
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Construction in Ontario Small Construction in Ontario Mid-size Construction in Ontario Small Construction Company in Ontario Mid-size Construction Company in Ontario
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction
By Industry Construction Company Small Construction Company Mid-size Construction Company Construction and Construction Company
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2001 SIC: 7375 SIC: 737 NAICS: 51711 NAICS: 517110 #Information Collection & Delivery #Media & Internet
Frequently Asked Questions
Buildforce Canada's headquarters are located at 220 Laurier Ave West, Ste 1150 Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5Z9.
Buildforce Canada's official website is buildforce.ca
Buildforce Canada's annual revenue is $15.6 M.
Buildforce Canada's SIC: 7375; 737
Buildforce Canada's NAICS: 51711; 517110.
Buildforce Canada has 70 employees
Buildforce Canada is in the industry of Construction.