Briggs Auction Inc
Founded in 1932
Auctioneers & Appraisers specializing in whole & partial estates, downsizers and real estate. Weekly Friday public variety auctions with antiques, furnishings, decorative & fine art, jewelry and collectibles.
- Briggs Auction Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Since Briggs Auction Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Briggs Auction Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Owner, President and Chief Executive Officerjemail@example.com
Business Development Managersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Director, Real Estatelemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 73; 738
- NAICS: 454; 45411
See similar companies
By Category Fine art Small Fine art Mid-size Fine art
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1932 SIC: 73 SIC: 738 NAICS: 454 NAICS: 45411 #Auctions #Business Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Briggs Auction Inc's headquarters are located at 1347 Naamans Creek Rd. Garnet Valley, PA 19060.
Briggs Auction Inc's official website is briggsauction.com
Briggs Auction Inc's annual revenue is $4.1 M.
Briggs Auction Inc's SIC: 73; 738
Briggs Auction Inc's NAICS: 454; 45411.
Briggs Auction Inc has 21 employees
Briggs Auction Inc is in the industry of Fine art.