Brass Works Brewing Company
Founded in 2014
Beer from the Brass City. Brass Works Brewing Co., LLC. 2066 Thomaston Avenue. Open Th. F. Sa. Su. 203-527-6223.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Brass Works Brewing Company was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Brass Works Brewing Company has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Brass Works Brewing Company's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Ampersand Capital Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Brass Works Brewing Company to Ampersand Capital Partners and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.