Founded in 2010
Bonterra is a custom home builder located in Austin, Texas. Our building service capabilities range from new construction to complete home renovation & remodels including land development, specialty structures, and pools. We focus on a few select projects each year to keep quality control and personal attention to detail at its finest. We are often recognized for forward thinking and product design given our abilities and experience with various building techniques, design flexibility, and architectural diversity. Our core values are integrity and responsibility of your most important personal financial investment. We believe our partnership approach by collaborating with our clients and their architects/designers, along side our philosophy of full financial transparency have proven for the best results in attaining the desired budget and yet still retain quality. Bonterra's passion is not only to build beautiful homes..."We also build lasting relationships with our clients. Our clients are more like family and often times we find ourselves working on multiple projects with them over the years as their lives continue to evolve and change. We earn their trust and are with them for the long haul."
- Bonterra has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Bonterra was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Bonterra's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Director, Finance Business Forecasting & Budgetingrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising Sales Consultantremail@example.com
Fundraising Sales Consultanttfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Bonterra
- Category: Construction
- SIC: 15; 16
- NAICS: 23; 236
See similar companies
By City Austin Construction in Austin Small Construction in Austin Mid-size Construction in Austin
By State TX Small companies in TX Construction in TX Small Construction in TX Mid-size Construction in TX
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction G Score of 6
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2010 SIC: 15 SIC: 16 NAICS: 23 NAICS: 236
Frequently Asked Questions
Bonterra's headquarters are located at 3801 N Capitol of Tx Hwy 240 Ste E STE E240 C/O PMB 421 Austin, TX 78746.
Bonterra's official website is bonterrabd.com
Bonterra's annual revenue is $4.3 M.
Bonterra's SIC: 15; 16
Bonterra's NAICS: 23; 236.
Bonterra has 19 employees
Bonterra is in the industry of Construction.