Founded in 2010
Bonnell Law is committed to handling those legal matters that affect your personal life. From buying a house to selling parcels of property. From making your will to filing for probate. From cohabitation agreements to separation and divorce. From personal injury to property damage . We listen carefully to your concerns and will take you through your options. We have the maturity and experience to help you select the approach that is best for you. We are pleased to have talented support staff: Sonya Hogan, Legal Administrator and Jennifer Pollard, Legal Assistant. Both Sonya and Jennifer are well qualified to make sure your legal work is handled in a very prompt and efficient manner. Communication is the hallmark of our service. We keep clients up to date on all of their dealings and advise them promptly of all developments related to their files. We are very approachable and we welcome you to our office at all times.
- Bonnell Law has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Bonnell Law was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Bonnell Law's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador A1V 2E1
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Bonnell Law
- Category: Legal services
- Industry: General Practice Attorney
- SIC: 8111; 811
- NAICS: 541; 5411
See similar companies
By City Gander Small General Practice Attorney in Gander Mid-size General Practice Attorney in Gander Legal services in Gander Small Legal services in Gander Mid-size Legal services in Gander
By State Newfoundland and Labrador Small companies in Newfoundland and Labrador Legal services in Newfoundland and Labrador Small Legal services in Newfoundland and Labrador Mid-size Legal services in Newfoundland and Labrador Small General Practice Attorney in Newfoundland and Labrador Mid-size General Practice Attorney in Newfoundland and Labrador
By Category Legal services Small Legal services Mid-size Legal services
By Industry General Practice Attorney Small General Practice Attorney Mid-size General Practice Attorney Legal services and General Practice Attorney
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2010 SIC: 8111 SIC: 811 NAICS: 541 NAICS: 5411 #Law Firms & Legal Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Bonnell Law's headquarters are located at P.O. Box 563 Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador A1V 2E1.
Bonnell Law's official website is bonnellaw.ca
Bonnell Law's annual revenue is $3.9 M.
Bonnell Law's SIC: 8111; 811
Bonnell Law's NAICS: 541; 5411.
Bonnell Law has 20 employees
Bonnell Law is in the industry of Legal services.