BOGHOSIAN + ALLEN
Founded in 2005
Our lawyers are leaders in the defence of public authorities and we are respected by opposing counsel and courts for our subject-matter expertise.
- BOGHOSIAN + ALLEN has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since BOGHOSIAN + ALLEN was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
BOGHOSIAN + ALLEN's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: BOGHOSIAN + ALLEN
- Category: Law practice
- Industry: Law Firm
- SIC: 8111; 811
- NAICS: 541; 5411
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Law Firm in Toronto Mid-size Law Firm in Toronto Law practice in Toronto Small Law practice in Toronto Mid-size Law practice in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Law practice in Ontario Small Law practice in Ontario Mid-size Law practice in Ontario Small Law Firm in Ontario Mid-size Law Firm in Ontario
By Category Law practice Small Law practice Mid-size Law practice
By Industry Law Firm Small Law Firm Mid-size Law Firm Law practice and Law Firm
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2005 SIC: 8111 SIC: 811 NAICS: 541 NAICS: 5411 #Law Firms & Legal Services
Frequently Asked Questions
BOGHOSIAN + ALLEN's headquarters are located at 65 Queen St West, Ste 1000 Toronto, Ontario M5H 2M5.
BOGHOSIAN + ALLEN's official website is boglaw.ca
BOGHOSIAN + ALLEN's annual revenue is $4.6 M.
BOGHOSIAN + ALLEN's SIC: 8111; 811
BOGHOSIAN + ALLEN's NAICS: 541; 5411.
BOGHOSIAN + ALLEN has 24 employees
BOGHOSIAN + ALLEN is in the industry of Law practice.