Blue Trading Systems
Founded in 2011
At Blue Trading Systems we have built successful derivatives trading systems for more than two decades. We are proud to continue our commitment to engineering excellence with Spark: an algorithmic futures trading system designed for speed, control, ext...
- Blue Trading Systems has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Blue Trading Systems was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Blue Trading Systems's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Get money for what's next
Sell Blue Trading Systems to Kona Equity.