Blue Grotto Sound
Founded in 2011
The RealDrums Universal Drum Pack Vol. 1 features 10 broadly applicable 4 bar grooves. Each set contains varying patterns based on the original groove including verse, chorus, ride, fills etc. Furthermore, we have provided multiple tempos of each groove. While modern DAWs are getting better at time stretching, we recognize how much feel and pocket can be affected when having to stretch more than a few bpm. With varying tempo options for each groove, you will never have to sacrifice audio quality or feel.
- Blue Grotto Sound has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Blue Grotto Sound was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Blue Grotto Sound's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.