Black Journalism Review
A recent exchange of comments on the National Association of Black Journalists listserv about the quality of The Black Press provoked me to offer this response, which I now share here.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Black Journalism Review has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Black Journalism Review's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.