Founded in 2011
The BitGym app for iOS and Android transports you to hundreds of iconic destinations from your cardio machine. No passport required.
- There are no known strengths for BitGym
- BitGym has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Since BitGym was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
BitGym's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 0
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect BitGym to Edison Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 67538 similar Computer software companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.