Founded in 1969
Binnie delivers quality civil engineering, surveying, and project management services to the public and private sector in Western Canada.
- Binnie has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Binnie was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Binnie's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
President & Principalmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Project Managerkemail@example.com
Highway Design Engineerrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Operating Officer & Principaltemail@example.com
Vice President, Chief Operating Officerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Financenemail@example.com
Engineering Vice President, Transportation & Major Projects Principalefirstname.lastname@example.org
Project Engineer (Eit)email@example.com
Chief Administrative Officer & Senior Principalsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Project Management Technicianaemail@example.com
Vice President, Infrastructure Deliverydfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Development & Infrastructure Squamish Senior Associateremail@example.com
Vice President, Alberta Operations, Senior Principalcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Project Engineer & Project Managerremail@example.com
Project Manager & Manager & Associatekfirstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation In Training Engineerjemail@example.com
Vice President, Geomatics, Senior Principalffirstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant Manager, Vice President, Associatejemail@example.com
Senior Project Managerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager & Associatememail@example.com
Senior Vice President, Engineering, Senior Principalmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Traffic -In-Training Engineeraemail@example.com
Manager, Highway Design & Senior Associatejfirstname.lastname@example.org
President & Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
Division Manager, Infrastructure, Senior Associatetfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Burnaby, British Columbia V5G 4K6
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Binnie
- Category: Civil engineering
- Industry: Engineering Consultant
- SIC: 87; 871
- NAICS: 541; 5413
See similar companies
By City Burnaby Small Engineering Consultant in Burnaby Mid-size Engineering Consultant in Burnaby Civil engineering in Burnaby Small Civil engineering in Burnaby Mid-size Civil engineering in Burnaby
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Civil engineering in British Columbia Small Civil engineering in British Columbia Mid-size Civil engineering in British Columbia Small Engineering Consultant in British Columbia Mid-size Engineering Consultant in British Columbia
By Category Civil engineering Small Civil engineering Mid-size Civil engineering
By Industry Engineering Consultant Small Engineering Consultant Mid-size Engineering Consultant Civil engineering and Engineering Consultant
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1969 SIC: 87 SIC: 871 NAICS: 541 NAICS: 5413 #Construction #Commercial & Residential Construction #Architecture, Engineering & Design
Frequently Asked Questions
Binnie's headquarters are located at 300-4940 Canada Way Burnaby, British Columbia V5G 4K6.
Binnie's official website is binnie.com
Binnie's annual revenue is $191.0 M.
Binnie's SIC: 87; 871
Binnie's NAICS: 541; 5413.
Binnie has 263 employees
Binnie is in the industry of Civil engineering.