Big East Environmental LLC
Founded in 2006
Founded in 2006, Big East Environmental is a multidiscipline environmental consulting firm that can help you in the fields of indoor air quality, site investigation and remediation, environmental health and safety compliance, asbestos and lead management, and project design and management. Our staff of environmental professionals and our network of contractors, architects, engineers and laboratories allow us to responsively serve private and public sector clients throughout Connecticut and New York. Our clients vary from single-family residential homeowners to large industrial corporations to local schools. With Big East Environmental, you will receive the results, reliability and professionalism of the big consulting firms with the client service and authenticity of a small hometown business. At Big East Environmental, LLC our mission is to provide our clients with third party independent and scientifically based answers and solutions to all environmental health and safety issues. Established by two professional engineers and an environmental scientist, we strive to continue and build our reputation of professionalism, reliability and unmatched customer service.
- Big East Environmental LLC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Big East Environmental LLC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Big East Environmental LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2006 #Commercial & Residential Construction #Construction