Founded in 2006
Best Deal In Town is the largest openbox and overstock dealer of HDTV's in Arizona. Our highly discounted LED, LCD and Plasma TV's are always priced much lower than any of the big box stores. We strive to provide the best service while offering the l...
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Best Deal has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Best Deal was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Best Deal's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Best Deal to Think3 to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2485 similar Electronics Store companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.