Founded in 2017
We exist to get more people outside - whether on the water, mountains, roads or trails. The goal for our clothing is to bridge the gap between technical and everyday apparel and make it so you can wear beardedgoat regardless of your activity or climate...
- Bearded Goat has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Bearded Goat was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Bearded Goat's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
KKR & Co. L.P.
Kona Equity can help connect Bearded Goat to KKR & Co. L.P. and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 5470 similar Clothing Store companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.