Founded in 1988
Formally incorporated in 1988, BBG Incorporated is a Virginia based engineering firm (small business classification) with a wide range of experience in electronic design and manufacturing. BBG offers hardware and software design and development services for a complete turnkey solution to product requirements. BBG has developed products for the commercial and military sector in both the domestic and foreign marketplace. Current Military and Commercial Services and Capabilities offered by BBG: Customized Product Hardware and Software Development Custom Military and Commercial Interfaces Real-Time System Development in VxWorks, RMX286, VRTX, UNIX, C, and Ada Data Link Communication System Design and Development Printed Circuit Board CAD/CAM Current Products include: Synchro and Resolver Interfaces for PCbus and Stand-alone Systems Navigation Interfaces and Systems Radar and Sonar Interfaces Medical devices Military Communication Products Rugged VMEbus and Multibus I Enclosures Tracking Devices Quality Training Water Treatment Devices
- BBG INC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since BBG INC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
BBG INC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Officer and Managerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
President & Ownerjemail@example.com
Vice President and Ownerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Field Engineeraemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- NAICS: 3341; 541
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1988 NAICS: 3341 NAICS: 541