Founded in 2012
Looking for a flat fee, award-winning law firm in Ontario? Axess Law specializes in real estate, wills and estates, notaries & more.
- Axess Law has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Axess Law was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Axess Law's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Senior Law Clerkdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Managerjemail@example.com
Senior Law Clerkpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate Law Clerkdemail@example.com
Barrister and Solicitor In firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Partnerships & Business Developmentpemail@example.com
Junior Law Clerkafirstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Partnerships Head of Growthaemail@example.com
Head Real Estate Lawyersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Managersemail@example.com
Real Estate Law Clerkjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Managerbemail@example.com
Manager, Client Caresfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Axess Law
- Category: Legal services
- Industry: Law Firm
- SIC: 8111; 811
- NAICS: 541; 5411
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Law Firm in Toronto Mid-size Law Firm in Toronto Legal services in Toronto Small Legal services in Toronto Mid-size Legal services in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Legal services in Ontario Small Legal services in Ontario Mid-size Legal services in Ontario Small Law Firm in Ontario Mid-size Law Firm in Ontario
By Category Legal services Small Legal services Mid-size Legal services
By Industry Law Firm Small Law Firm Mid-size Law Firm Legal services and Law Firm
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2012 SIC: 8111 SIC: 811 NAICS: 541 NAICS: 5411 #Law Firms & Legal Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Axess Law's headquarters are located at 439 University Ave, Ste 2210 Toronto, Ontario M5G 1Y8.
Axess Law's official website is axesslaw.com
Axess Law's annual revenue is $4.0 M.
Axess Law's SIC: 8111; 811
Axess Law's NAICS: 541; 5411.
Axess Law has 21 employees
Axess Law is in the industry of Legal services.