Attack Research LLC
Founded in 2009
Attack Research (AR) is a boutique security firm located in Northern New Mexico which specializes in advanced information security; especially concerning targeted and sophisticated attacks. Rather than offering security-only focused solutions, AR works to understand the client's business needs in order to tailor the best solution possible. AR brings extensive experience operating in a broad variety of complex environments including sensitive government networks and Fortune 500 companies from finance and avionics to oil & gas. AR is well known in the information security research community, having presented numerous times at Blackhat, Defcon, SANS and other similar conferences.
- Attack Research LLC has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Attack Research LLC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Attack Research LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Main Street Capital Corp.
Kona Equity can help connect Attack Research LLC to Main Street Capital Corp. to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 67538 similar Computer software companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.