Founded in 2008
ATG is a family of companies committed to helping you grow and strengthen your real estate your business and fulfill your lifelong goals. Constantly Innovating. Constantly Motivating. Constantly Educating. How successful do you want to be? Learn more a...
- ATG Title has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since ATG Title was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
ATG Title's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Business Development Officer & Escrow Officervemail@example.com
Business Development Officer & Licensed Settlement At Atgparalegal Agentdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Recruitmentpemail@example.com
Assistant Director, Operationspfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 6531; 653
- NAICS: 531; 5419
See similar companies
By Category Real estate Small Real estate Mid-size Real estate
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2008 SIC: 6531 SIC: 653 NAICS: 531 NAICS: 5419 #Real Estate