Founded in 2008
Asymmetrik is an action-driven technology and analytics partner for organizations that need enhanced efficiency, focus, and intelligence.
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Asymmetrik Ltd has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Asymmetrik Ltd was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Asymmetrik Ltd's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officermemail@example.com
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor