ASTER Technologies in Colorado Springs, CO
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Colorado Springs, CO
ASTER Technologies portfolio of electrical Testability Analysis, Board Viewing and Quality Management products have been developed over many years by working closely with our customers in fully understanding their problems and providing innovative solutions, to improve product yield from design through to production.
- There are no known strengths for ASTER Technologies
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- ASTER Technologies has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since ASTER Technologies was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect ASTER Technologies to H.I.G. Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Software Development & Design; Software