ASH NYC in Brooklyn, NY
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
The concept of design underpins every element of professional activity that constitutes the ASH organization. Our interior design practice includes private residential clients, hotels, large-scale residential buildings and our own development portfolio. We subscribe to a design theory that eschews premeditation or calculation in favor of an organic approach that is influenced equally by architecture, history, art, light and color. We are fanatics of detail, material and source. We favor the combination of the modern and the ancient, and the harmony that can result from a deft balance of periods along the entire spectrum of design history.
- ASH NYC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since ASH NYC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
The Riverside Company
Kona Equity can help connect ASH NYC to The Riverside Company to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 5740 similar Design companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now